Tuesday 13 June 2017

Choice for A2 Practical Task

Short film OR Music video:


  • Music videos can be limited with narrative because of the lyrics- has to make sense 
  • Don't have to stick to a story line
  • Don't need to find different sounds as it's one track
  • Can be creative with different shots
  • Short films can be aimed at a wide audience 
  • Can come up with a creative story line instead of being limited to lyrics
  • Usually a plot twist or cliff hanger to keep audience guessing
This year I am working with Jasmine again with her editing and me in charge of camera. As neither of us did sound last year a music video would be a lost easier for us both as the sound is done for us and a short film is too similar to what we did last year, so would like to push the skills we learnt last year further to produce a music video. I like the idea of being able to have a little more freedom to be creative with camera shots that have a variety of different meanings that link to the lyrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

As it is coming to the end of the media course, it is now that I have appreciated just how much I have learnt and how much my skills have im...