Monday 12 June 2017

Introduction!

Welcome to my new A2 media blog where I will be documenting my second year of media studies! This is the link to my AS blog:-  macyswales.blogspot.com

I am looking forward to applying all the skills and knowledge I learnt during last year to my work this year. At the start of my AS I had little to no knowledge of all the different techniques needed and the skills required to produce a high standard final product. Last year I was in charge of filming and would like to push my knowledge of different camera angles and movements I learnt from last year further and experiment with more techniques to see what works best. As well as this I am also looking forward to experimenting with sound and learn more editing techniques so I understand all three key areas better. 
This year when it comes to our final product and even my blog I will try and plan out everything I do so that I am well prepared and will not waste any time if improvements later on are needed. I feel that last year I kept my blog up to date as much as possible and regularly posted our progress on our research and practical, however I often kept blog posts as drafts and would end up with my blog in an unorganised order. 

I can't wait to start creating my own music video as one of my favourite things to do is to listen to music in my spare time and I hope this helps when it comes to producing my own. Some of my favourite bands are:

Glass Animals

Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

As it is coming to the end of the media course, it is now that I have appreciated just how much I have learnt and how much my skills have im...