Thursday 14 September 2017

Time Lapse Idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsLLrvDDj5Q

After watching the opening sequence to House of Cards it inspired me to use a time lapse of the sunrise at the start of the video and a sunrise at the end to give our video some more structure.  Especially the shot of the beach 0.43 seconds in to the video where they hold a five second time lapse of a peacelful, calming beach. I wanted to include the time lapse at the start as I think it's a really good way of setting the time of day and I think the peacefullness and the fact theres no one around represents the loniness the protagonist feels after breaking up with her boyfriend. The time lapse at the end of the sunset again sets the time of day to show that the day is over and so is the video, but this time it will start with her sat on the rocks on her own before the boy walks over and sits down next to her to give the video an ending of them getting back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

As it is coming to the end of the media course, it is now that I have appreciated just how much I have learnt and how much my skills have im...