Friday 15 December 2017

Digipak Cover Draft

To help me to create my digipak I will be using an online template that shows me which is the front and back and exactly where each section faces. For my digipak I will be using images from our video that relates to the them and keeping the album black and white changing the levels and brightness so they all have the same contrast and helps it fit with the aesthetic of the music video. To make my digipak I will be using Photoshop to edit each image individually and to then put them altogether using the template.  This is a draft of my didipak cover so far. I used a picture of a pathway that was surrounded by bare trees, with the path covered with leaves as it fits in with our theme of autumn and emphasises the season the video is set in and the idea of 'sweater weather'. Throughout our video we also have a strong theme of nature and keeping things natural which I think links to the image. I have used the same font I have used in my poster to keep them looking similar, and again like my poster I didn't want the cover to be overcrowded so I made the bands initials they use that stands for 'The Neighbourhood' as the main focus so it is straight to the point. I started off by changing the levels to create a stronger contrast so the image wasn't too grey toned and then added a white gradient, giving the image a white wash, over the top so the lettering would stand out. To help blend the NBHD into the background I changed the fonts opacity so that you could see some of the image coming through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

As it is coming to the end of the media course, it is now that I have appreciated just how much I have learnt and how much my skills have im...