Monday 12 February 2018

Updated Digipak

This is my digipak so far, since last time I have decided to change my back cover to a photo of the protagonist as I think this works better than the trees as it shows her importance throughout the video. I have used the same photo as my poster so that there is continuity throughout my products and makes it easily recognisable and I have kept the same layout that I had originally used. I have also changed the inside as originally I had used one picture of the clouds, however I wanted to keep it the same so that it flowed better. I did this by splitting the image of the clouds into three sections so that they all fitted together. On the bottom left corner I have added a photo from the abandoned warehouse as I think it represents the mood of the song and the emptiness the protagonist is feeling throughout the video and it also means that it keeps a link to the video and the footage used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

As it is coming to the end of the media course, it is now that I have appreciated just how much I have learnt and how much my skills have im...